We often tell people that the best way to find out about our facilities, is to stop by and visit the camp. Call Kevin or Janice (250-379-2422) to schedule a visit. The Retreat Centre is located off of Cedar Hill Rd., just outside Falkland. The campground is located on 46 acres so there is lots of room to host your group.
H block (Main accommodation)
- 12 bedrooms with accommodation suitable for 100 people. (Please note, the majority of the beds are Bunk beds. Each room has 1 double bed. Most of the double beds are bottom bunks)
- Dining Room and hot drinks bar
- Lounge area with stone fireplace
- Small meeting room (fits about 60 people but can be expanded into the dining area.)
- Shower and washroom facilities
- The H block is fully wheelchair accessible
Modular Buildings (Seasonal)
We have a number of modular buildings that consists of bedrooms. This accommodation is seasonal but helpful for larger groups.
The gym can be used for games and usual gym sports. Larger groups also use this room as their chapel spot. It contains a platform and has a connecting room that can be used as a nursery or prayer room.
The Portable is a new modular building that is about the size of a classroom. It was moved on site in 2015. It is located next to the gym. Some groups have been using it for kid's ministry or as a craft room during camps.
Things to do
While staying at our centre, we have a number of activities on site. There is 46 acres, so there is lots of space to explore & trails to follow. Come relax with a book in our peaceful country setting, or get involved in one of the activities available.
- Large outdoor swimming pool
- Basketball Court
- Ball Hockey equipment
- Volleyball Court
- Pingpong table
- Fooseball table
- Fire Pit
- TetherBall Pits
- Children's play areas